Music by The Refusers

Saturday, June 4, 2011

A Dream Help Guest Post on Notes Along The Way Revisited




If you click on the link below you will be redirected to my contribution to a group effort of four like minded people that resulted in a blog entry on Pam Bickell's Notes Along The Path Blog.  It all began with my sharing of a personal experience I had of healing.  I never intended this to be published as it was just a private sharing between friends.  After I received an e-mail from Pam asking if she could publish my narration along with those of Michael and Magi that were also a part of a discussion in which each shared their own lovely experiences with healing. I sincerely hope that you take these experiences to heart and some positive cognition results from the reading of these experiences.

So, here is the end result for those who would be interested in continuing further on this journey:


No comments: