Music by The Refusers

Friday, January 13, 2012

What Is God? A Guest Post by Michael Brine

http://h-muraishi.blogspot.com/


“Only when you drink from the river of 
Silence shall you indeed sing.
And when you have reached the
Mountain top, then you shall begin to climb.” 

                                         
Kahlil Gibran.

What is “God”?

What God is can best be described as the collectiveness of mankind whether seen or un-seen and in the vertue of mankind’s existence that God thru that description is un-conditional and open ended Love – because in the realisation of what God is is the realisation of what we are – that we are God and we always have been. That we are not evil in our souls as we have been taught or that we are corrupt. That we are really divine in our souls and with that learning - that profoundness of learning – it allows us the vision – the hope – the desire to become all that we can be which is unlimited probability. That gets us out of the harshness of our own creations and gives us hope.

It teaches us how to love! 

Quote from “Servers of the Divine Plan – male/female imbalance.

“It is evident that there has been an extreme patriarchal imbalance upon Earth for a very long time. The innate creative and intuitive qualities of the feminine spirit have been long-feared by distorted male perception, and as a result women have been repressed, dominated and persecuted throughout history. In order to bring equilibrium in a world that has known so much control by the male force, the majority of Server-souls upon Earth at this time have chosen to incarnate in female bodies. As agents of change, these valiant envoys of the New Spirit bring to the planet a very high concentration of feminine power that will presently resolve the  patriarchal problem upon Earth once and for all, restoring much needed balance and harmony that will benefit everyone in the New World, both women AND men. During the time leading up to the Great Transition, however, and since male authority is still presently the controlling power, female Servers will continue to experience something of the anguish of the collective persecution endured by so many women over the ages. Nonetheless, they are assured that their long awaited time of liberation and victory is today at hand.” 

A Note From Michael Brine:

PS:- I fully realise that some of the material I present in my columns may cause some readers to feel uncomfortable – even annoyed. It is not done to annoy but to suggest that perhaps there are other ways to view life. The world is passing through very disturbing times and much of this disturbance is being caused by severe religious differences. These differences are mostly caused by some of the more extreme followers of the three Abraham based religions – Islam, Judaism and Christianity. I can just imagine the three who originally gave of their wisdom those many years ago, must be shaking their collective heads in great sadness when they witness how men have so corrupted their simple teachings such as “love ye one and other” and

“Judge not”.  Sadly, judgement would seem to have become a constant in all three. 

Be well - Michael.

If you wish to comment my e-mail address is: wild.brine621@gmail com   Other writings of mine may be accessed at: www.missionignition.net/btb 

8 comments:

Sagittarian said...

Thanks for sharing us this post, awakening and very interesting to read.:) I do believe too that this post don't intend to hurt or give any bad impression to anyone, we are all free to give our own opinion, and we respect each other on that way:)

Thanks a lot Mike!:)

Stranger in a Strange Land said...

Hello Sagitarrian:

I totally agree with you. Michael will be glad to hear that you liked his post.

Mike

Magnus said...

Thank you both Michaels for sharing this. Interestingly, the words, What is God, was on my mind the evening before. So it felt like a coincidence of reading this blog entry today.

It came that I was a little bit sick for about two and a half days. Nothing particular, just a stubborn cold, with a achy and tired body and dull, heavy sinuses and headaches. When I get sick, I'm like a little inmature child, just immeditaely want to get rid of it and have no patience whatsoever. So I pray and meditate (e.g: God, please try to help me now) and I try all kinds of "homecures" to get rid of it as well. But for some reason it doesn't go away. But last night, when I was lying in bed, to fall asleep, I prayed a little, questioning why can't I get rid of it instantly. And for just a few seconds, a stillness came, I felt it in the room, and out of that, a question came from within me - God, do you want to help me? And with the realisation of the question, and the inner knowing of the so obvious answer I burst out in loud laughter ;-) And some inner knowing told me, that you just have to allow it. So I was quiet for a moment or two, but my mind probably floated away, thinking of something else, then suddenly a small but sharp pain appeared in my right lower head, and then my right chest and suddenly my body started to curl, bending my knees almost meeting my chest and rolled me over the right side (which I sometimes try to encourage myself when crawling and stretching when wanting to release a strain pattern in my body to relax it, but this time it came totally unconsciously and I was kind of watching my body doing it, which surprised me). And when my body had rolled to the right pushing my head down into the pillow lying beside me, I started to cry, and then I "knew" that "oh, it's still that I have problems of forgiving my Dad, what he has done to me and others (nothing extraordinary, but no idea to mention further here), so I know that I had to let it go. And then, when this had happened I "knew" that I had been helped, and I "knew" that it was something inside me that was the triggering of my cold (and wouldn't getting over with wherever homecures I would try) - and in that moment, I knew that I was in union with God. I was like a little baby, with a broad smile, and sparkling eyes and a surge of joy and curiosity. And with an curious and excalted mind I asked out - "ohh - GOD, who are you?", "wow, I just want to know the nature of you..." And in that moment I "knew" that to know God - it's all about being in union with God, and to experience that union with feelings of joy, happiness and curiosity as being as a little child again. And that is nothing I can intellectually try to explain to someone else how that is... That is just a personal experience that you have to experience to know it, but you know it, when you have one, then it's no doubt... And that is available to all people every day if we choose to.

I'm no kind of especically spiritual person living in union with God all days ;) - it's just happens now and then when, I don't know, when I can accept myself going into that state of acceptance of it or a need for it - but it's available there anytime for all of us, and that is a moment of peace and bliss which you can't get anywhere else. But to me there is an acceptance that must take place - that God will help you anytime during any circumstances, but you have to allow it, and to think about him like the kindest and warmest and most caring and wellwillingness parent you can ever imagine. Who will help you no matter what you have done or who you are - and who as well: will help your annoying neighbour or your "stupid" work friends even if you don't think that he might be willing to do that ;-)

So, I'm sorry for such a long comment, but I hope that someone of you might find some kind of inspiration and insight in your quest to find and know God.

Kindest regards

Unknown said...

Thank you my photos available.
Greetings from Japan.

Stranger in a Strange Land said...

Hello h.muraishi:

Thank you for the beautiful photos and for allowing me to use your work on my blog.

Your photos are stunning.

Kindest & warmest regards,
Mike

Stranger in a Strange Land said...

Thanks Magnus:

I hope that many will read your insightful comment.

My very best wishes,
Mike

Aphrodite said...

Mike, thank-you for sharing this...and well all your posts and
information. :) I've perused a bit of this book, and feel that yes...I am a server. :) Am excited to read the whole book in detail.

Love, A.

Stranger in a Strange Land said...

Hello dear Goddess A:

You are very welcome and wishing you much happiness in your serving of the Good.

Kindest & warmest regards,
Mike