Music by The Refusers

Friday, March 16, 2012

California Sheriffs Posse Call in Buena Park, CA - April 3, 2012



California Sheriffs’ Posse Call And Fundraiser

County Sheriffs and Peace Officers are uniting to free America from State and Federal tyranny.

The Constitutional Sheriffs And Peace Officers Association (CSPOA) are protecting Americans from issues such as Agenda 21, land, water and mining rights, fraud, property rights, IRS, health freedom,  and the Police State.

Initial announcement flier -

Source:

http://oathkeepers.org/oath/


Note:   I am not affiliated with this group or person or any other organization.  I simply post events on my blog which I believe support the causes of liberty, freedom, freedom of expression, human rights, transparency, truth or justice.  If you have an event to publicize, feel free to let me know in the comment section and I will do a bit of research first before posting any information on your event and if it fits the criteria than you will be given a place on my blog.

I wish my best to Sheriff Mack and his Posse.

No comments: