Music by The Refusers

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Charlotte Gerson Talks About Cancer and Disease




89-year-old Charlotte Gerson, Max Gerson's (who founded the Gerson Institute in 1977) daughter, sat down with the Live Foods, Live Bodies team and JayKordich.com to tell us how to be healthy into your 80s, 90s, and even 100s.

This video contains fascinating 48-minutes of great information and perspective from someone who has dedicated her life to helping others overcome serious illness. Gain valuable knowledge by watching this interview conducted only a few months ago.

Jay Kordich and the Life Foods, Live Bodies LLC team mission is to teach, inspire and motivate people to consume fresh juices and raise awareness of the link between diet and health. Juicing is an easy way to introduce the proven health benefits of fresh fruits and vegetables into anyone's diet.

For more information, please visit:
http://www.jaykordich.com/

Or:

Gerson Institute


1 comment:

Essential Sarah said...

I cannot believe it took 28 years of life for Gerson Therapy to grace my path...but I am so grateful it is here! This makes REAL sense to me, and I thank you for sharing. I appreciate Charlotte's candidness, sharpness and devotion to what she feels is right. I feel inspired like I did when I saw my first backflip as a kid - I WILL DO THAT!

Be Well.