Music by The Refusers

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Something For Future Parents To Ponder: My Healthy 100% Unvaccinated Child



Sky is a 100% unvaccinated and EBF 19 month old. She has never had an ear infection, eczema, or weird rashes. She has had her share of colds, coughs, fevers, even norovirus but recovers faster than anyone else in the house, and does so with...out any kind of medication or antibiotics.

So far, she has no allergies. We've fed her nuts, cheese, products with gluten, eggs, strawberries and anything else you can think of (all organic). She never cries for hours on end. She has traveled as a very young infant (starting at 8 months) on airplanes, several times. When she was just a few months old, she attended me as I participated in my 8 year old daughters public school events.

We do not keep her in a bubble. She goes where we go...the mall, the school, grocery stores, etc. She also spends lots of times outdoors getting dirty, playing in streams and dirt and mud.
 

She is the healthiest and happiest baby I have ever known.
 


That's my unvaccinated child's story.
 
Source:
 

No comments: